No news stories found for this category.
Inspirational Quote for all:
“It doesn’t matter if you are a boy or a girl, in which club you play for, how long you have been playing, nor how old you are. All that matters is that you love to play soccer.”
Posted January 15, 2014 @ 1:36pm - Updated April 25, 2014 @ 9:30am
LaSalle Stompers would like to Thank everyone for such a great and successful season!
Thank you to all our coaches who return year after year, and to all the families and parents who choose Stompers to be their soccer home!!!
Outstanding House League Coach: Tony Aiello
Outstanding Competitive Coach: John Murtagh
Outstanding Club Volunteer: Tasha Hummell
Have a wonderful Fall and Winter, and we will see you in the Spring, before we know it.
LSSC Board of Directors.
Posted August 19, 2014 @ 4:45pm
Registration for 2015 Season
Registration opens online in September for the 2015 Season.
In person registrations:
October 18, 2014 - Zehrs Community Room
November 30th, 2014 - Zehrs Community Room
Posted August 19, 2014 @ 4:48pm
Congratulations to 2001 Boys 2014 Elmira Tournament Champions
Congratulations Goes out to Kevin Pollard and his assistants, Nat and Gino, with Special Thanks to Rob Letteri for all his help this weekend and to the entire 2001 Boys Team!!!
Great Job Team!!!! Way to make us proud again.....
Posted July 2, 2014 @ 9:31am - Updated August 12, 2014 @ 9:25am
2001 Girls Tournament Silver Medalists
Posted August 12, 2014 @ 7:47am
Congratulations to 2003 Girls
Another big congratulations goes out to the 2003 Girls for becoming finalists in the 2014 NOSO cup.
Girls lost 2-1 in the final, after playing a super hard game, way to go girls, way to make us proud again!!!
Posted July 2, 2014 @ 9:54am
Congratulations to 98 Boys - Ancaster Heritage Tournamnet Champions
Congratulation to the 1998 Boys, and their coaching staff, headed by Domenic Panetta, for becoming the new Ancaster Heritage Tournament Champions. Playing 5 games, with 1 tie, and 4 wins, and only 1 goal scored against them, WAY TO BRING IT HOME BOYS!!!!!
Posted June 9, 2014 @ 9:36am - Updated June 9, 2014 @ 10:33am
ARTICLE 3 - Guidelines for the refund of Membership (Registration) fees are as follows:
- A child who is registered but is unable to play due to injury or medical condition (a Medical Physician’s note is required), shall have their registration fee refunded.
- Any House League player who is registered but withdraws after April 1st, may receive a refund minus a $30.00 administration fee.
- Any Competitive / Select player who is registered with the club, but withdraws prior to Feb 14th shall have their registration fees refunded minus a $60.00 administration fee.
- Any Competitive player who voluntarily withdraws after Feb 14th and prior to the completion of the season shall not be entitled to any refund. Fees collected shall be considered a donation to the club.
- No late fees will be refunded.
Posted April 22, 2014 @ 12:27pm
Emergency Phone Number (Only when on Fields to reach clubhouse)
Emergency Field Phone # (519)566-0900
Posted April 3, 2014 @ 12:24pm
Attention all referees. You will all be called via phone for referee schedules for the remainder of the games for this week. Please be attentive of this!
-John De Luca
Posted August 7, 2013 @ 2:09pm